Wednesday 2 November 2011

WOYWW 126 settling in

Following last week, this is what my friend Tash and I made with all of those lovely images. We have the markets on this weekend and our first major craft fair in 2 weeks after that.

The desk has little more on this week, but I am slowly sorting through my stash of stuff and finding homes for things.




Tonight I will be working on these little beauties. Not entirely sure what to do with them. I am just hoping that my mojo returns quickly, as I have stinking headache from the heat we had today.
If you want to join in with WOYWW to can visit Stamping Ground and join in with the fun.

5 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there thanks so much for popping over and taking a look around your very new blog - welcome to WOYWW (or maybe you did not find me throguh WOYWW?) and God's blessing always with your dear little family, Shaz in oz.x

Neil said...

Thanks for the peek at your space this week, just sorry I can't stay longer! Hope the rest of the week goes well for you.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great desk, the colouring looks fab, belated woyww.trace x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, a whole table full of bookmarks - they are really nice, I hope they sell really well. Am a bit jealous that you're talking about heat, although I'm sorry it made you unwell...

Bridget Larsen said...

Sorry you have a headache, hope it goes and you get your mojo back
Bridget #2

Post a Comment