Wednesday 9 November 2011

WOYWW 127 what's coming off my walls!

I have an eventful week this week. Our market day was very quiet, due to the rain that kept threatening to wash us out. I have since been back in the craft room creating framed artwork to go to the craft fair next week. But you will have to wait to see these :)

Nope, today you get to see my walls in my bedroom. I have spent this afternoon in my bedroom removing the offending wallpaper off of my walls.
So I feel like today is "what's off your wall Wednesday!" I am going to be painting my room to fit in with our new bedspread. Nice soft subtle colours that fit in with the French provincial style that I am styling the rest of my home with.

1 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Nothing better than a freshly decorated room!! Have fun

Happy WOYWW

Lou #46

Post a Comment