Sunday 6 November 2011

Washing, folding, finding time for me.

Today was one of those days that I just had to push through. After a rather wet market yesterday, I had visitors last night for a house warming. I am so grateful to my hubby, who kindly cleaned my kitchen and cooked the BBQ.
I think I had 5 loads of washing to deal with today. Rather bad for me, as I normally have only one or 2 to deal with. I had let it pile up in the last few days, with the markets being my focus.
Tonight I managed to piece my craft room back together after taking the table to the markets. This gave me a great opportunity to sit down and listen to one of my favourite ministers and start work on a few images for the craft fair that is coming up in 2 weeks.
Here is the work that I got done once the kids were in bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment