Wednesday 21 December 2011

Woyww sewing up a storm.

Well I have been a little busy over the last 3 weeks. Too busy to get onto my blog and give any sort of update. I have almost completed peeling wallpaper off of one wall in my bedroom, made a dress for my daughter, been to the markets again and been contending with the latest acquisition, a circuit machine.
SO I thought I would show you a little of all the things I have been doing

These are the 2 dresses I have made. The one on the left is for my Daughter and the one on the right is a Christmas Present for my Niece
My Kids were given a Gingerbread House kit by their Grand parents. We had a great time putting it together.

Cricut Fun: I have made this lovely piece of wall art for my craft room.  The card is one of 3 I made for my Son's Teachers.

 The bloke on the left here is my ever diligent husband. We have just knocked down the bar wall, so that we can open up the living room a little more. Next month it will be getting a lick of paint and soon after some new flooring. Then I will be on the hunt for new lighting for the area. I can't wait to see this room fully transformed :)

Now to my desk What is on it this week are a couple of things. A quilt that I am slowly putting together and a  children's dress pattern that I am tracing onto paper, so that I can use all the sizes without destroying the pattern in the process







17 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous makes...gorgeous makes...thanks for the 4 days to christmas peek of your workdesk...wishing you and yours a wonderful christmas...hugs kath xxx

Bridget Larsen said...

aaah more room in the lounge is great, who needs a bar anyway lol, cant wait to see it finished
Bridget #21

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh years since I quilted! and in all honesty havent the patience any more lol
Hope the lounge is done and dusted soon,
Happy WOYWW and Happy Christmas,
Lou #34

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh they are all lovely - good luck with room makeover! Have a wonderful Christmas. Sunshine Girl – No 38

Tracey FK said...

lots of work on show and hope you have a wonderful and happy fun filled holiday season...xx

okienurse said...

Very nice dresses you have made. Bet the girls will love them. Lots of fun things you are showing us today. Can't wait to see all your renovations finished. Hope you and your family enjoy a Merry Christmas holiday. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The dresses are really pretty and I love the look of the quilt - I haven't got the patience to do quilting so greatly admire the folk who do!!
Wishing you joy and happiness this Christmas,
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

Anonymous said...

Wow you've got it all going on there! Hope you find time for a little festive cheer along the way! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs
Brenda 71

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah such sweet dresses, well done, and you are as deligent with the pattern tracing as your sweet husband over the work in the lounge! Happy Christmas!

May said...

Beautiful dresses, and more space in the lounge what more could a girl want! x x Merry Christmas, Hugs May x x x x x x

505whimsygirl said...

A little bit of a lot! The dresses are very cute. Good luck with the remodel. I am itching to spruce up my home too -- there is nothing quite as nice as newly painted walls.

Speaking of walls - love your Create sign!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

WOYWW #82

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful dresses - I love the fabrics and the design. :) Merry Christmas!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Just dropping by to greet you and your loved ones a joyful and blessed Christmas season! Wow, you've accomplished a lot this week! And the extra space for the living room looks like a great idea! Thanks for sharing your life and projects with us in your blog!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Sarah said...

wow - it's a busy week for you all - love the dress! Thanks for sharing in such a busy week! Hope you have a very festive and wonderfully merry time - see you in 2012! Sarah at 11.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful makes - you have been busy and I just love the wall art you've created. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday time. Elizabeth x #46

The Crafty Elf said...

Such lovely dresses! I love the little house too - yummy! I hope the knocking down of the bar wall doesn't mean no spirits for the holiday season...LOL! Hope you post the pic's when it's all done! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas with family and friends and All The Best for a Safe, Happy and Healthy New Year!

Rivkah Burch said...

Thankyou to you all for your lovely encouragement. We had a lovely christmas and the Dresses have been a great hit. There was still drinks to be had on Christmas Day Crafty Elf. Hope you are all haveing a wonderful New Year and look forward to seeing your blogs grow with goodies this year :)

Post a Comment