Thursday 3 May 2012

MIA??? Where has the year gone already

So I haven't been blogging quite as much as I would have liked this year. I can't believe that it is already May. I have been busy with a few projects and I am hoping to get them posted this weekend. The first is my purple happiness quilt. It is a nice little lap quilt. I have also been working on a quilt based on one called roads to springtime. I have just also come back from a stamp camp this weekend just gone, so I have lots of lovely cards to show off too:)
The renovations here at home are on a go slow, as I have been battling with tennis elbow. I have suffered a great deal of pain with it sadly. But there are still things that I can show off.
On the home organisation side of things, I have recently completed a 28 day challenge for shining my sink. As well as laying out my clothes every night. My current challenge is removing the paper clutter from the office. This is my biggest challenge. I hate this one with a passion and always seem to find a reason to procrastinate. So now I have to deal with it.

Looking forward to letting you all in on the progress very soon

God bless

Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment