Thursday 19 January 2012

BLAH!!!! The heat took my inspiration!



I was fully intent on finishing 2 dresses and making a dent in some of the ironing.... until the temperature here in Perth was well over 35degrees and the humidity just sapped every last ounce of energy from my body.
The kids have been grumpy. Thankfully TJ had a nap this arvo for an extended time. Archer on the other hand, just flat out refused to rest, even though he really needs to.
So I have managed to get some washing done and decluttered my linen cupboard. With a little luck I will have the energy to do it after the kids go to bed tonight.

Hair ties are now under control and easy to find
 The only other thing I have felt like doing is blog hop. So when I was reading over at The Organised Housewife, she had a great post on back to school hair styles. However, it wasn't the styles that grabbed me, but the way she organised her daughters' hair ties. So here is my version. It is a Decor container with 4 compartments that can be removed. Not bad for $7.00 at Coles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment