Thursday 2 January 2014

Get Organised in 30 Days Challenge Day 2

 Trash and Treasure Hunt



Yes today we are going on an old fashioned treasure hunt. You have 15 minutes to fill a bag with "Trash" and a container with misplaced "Treasure".
At the end of your 15 minutes you should have 2 full containers, just like this image below.

Then you have another 15 minutes to take out the trash and correctly home the treasure. Have fun with it and even get the kids involved. Grab a couple of small bucket and let them go "treasure hunting" too


Until tomorrow
 Happy hunting and God Bless

Rivkah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Riv, great idea! Good one to play with the kids too. This morning I sat with the kids and taught them how to fold washing which Mateo loved and Gabs whined about but nonetheless 3 basket loads were sorted asap!! love to show you the routine I've made which you inspired me to do with breaking down jobs into days.
Thurs- vacuum just living areas/ mop kitchen floor/ clean toilet. Then kids and I did our daily ones of fold and put away laundry/ make beds/ do dishes. Feels great to be a bit more onto it!! long may it last... lol
Em x

Rivkah Burch said...

Thanks Em, I am a big believer of making the "boring" daily tasks into a fun game. I have been doing to a similar version of this with my kids for 12 months, now I am just tweaking it and giving them all really fun names, so that it sounds like a game ;)

Post a Comment