Monday 20 January 2014

Get organised in 30 Days, Day 20

file image
This week we are working in our bedrooms and wardrobes.

Shiny Shoes or Dust Collectors?

Ok I have to admit that I LOVE shoes! I have always loved shoes. My mum always had a hard time getting me to wear something other than my favourite pair of patent red leather shoes as a small girl. I remember being heart broken, when they no longer fit me and I couldn't get another pair just like them! I recall not letting Mum give them to my sister or throw them out. As I have gotten older, I have found that I have fewer shoes than I wanted, due to  awkwardly small but wide feet. 

So I have had a habit of holding onto shoes that I don't particularly like, because I thought I would never find better. Recently I have been able to re indulge in my love of shoes, finding that some shops are starting to carry my size, due to a much higher asian population around me. WIN!

 Do you feel like you hold onto things out of guilt like I did? Do you still wear those worn out trackies or keep those pants that are a size too small, because "one day" I will fit into them again? 

Today is the day to release that guilt Ladies and Gents!

Time to spring clean your wardrobe!

Today you are to go into your wardrobe and remove all the clothes you haven't worn in 12 months, no longer fit, really have had it, really no longer suit you or you just don't feel comfortable wearing. Same goes with your shoes.

Enjoy your task and have fun with it

God Bless

Rivkah



0 comments:

Post a Comment