Monday 13 January 2014

Get Organised in 30 Days, Day 13

Well First and Foremost, I must wish my amazing son Archer, a Happy 8th Birthday. He has overcome so much and achieved so much more than we could ever hope or dream of. He has given the diagnosis of Autism a new look. He has out done every challenge ever faced, from talking to reading and even attending a mainstream Christian school Class and becoming a gymnast with an incredible sense of balance. We Love you Archer.... and we can't wait to see what you achieve this year.

Ok, back to the real reason why we are here!

So over the course of the weekend, I set you all a task in your book cases. Well, my task was to remove wallpaper and take a flying 1 day round trip to Bunbury and Busselton. My daughter managed to score herself a teddy bear while in Bunbury.


Declutter Day!

Grab a basket and spend 5 minutes picking up all the things that mysteriously not found their way home in the last week. The spend 10 minutes putting it all away.
 Finally Spend  15 minutes doing a trash and Go session.

Have fun with it all and I will post up photos of the wallpaper removal tomorrow.

Blessings

Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment