Thursday 23 January 2014

Get organised in 30 days, Day 23

Home office or Dumping Zone?

For a person who is so well organised, my office is the messiest and most disorganised room in our home. For most people it is either this room or their Bedroom where everything amazingly finds it's way to have a nap and many times never leave! As I have mentioned in the past my office is used for more than one task. So I am on a constant Declutter in my office.

So this brings me to today's task:

20 Piece Pick Up.

Today we are going to remove the items from our offices, so that we can see our desks again and get in to do the work we know we really must. When you have cleaned out the extras, give your desk a wipe down and vacuum the room. There is nothing better than a clean and tidy office to invite you in to do some work. While you are at it, Grab some flowers to brighten up the room too :)

SURPRISE CHALLENGE!!!

Today I challenge you to do one random act of kindness. Be it for a stranger or a neighbour. 

By doing something for someone else selflessly, you will discover a smile creep up on your face that you just can't shake. Give it a go and post your activities on our FB page :)

Have a Blessed Day
God Bless

Rivkah





0 comments:

Post a Comment