Friday 10 January 2014

Get organised in 30 days, Day 10

Friday is here again!

Ok, so Friday is here again. I bet you feel worn out, run down and really want out for a little while huh? I know I get that way. Especially when I haven't taken the time to really look after myself. 

Time to plan "Me" time

Yes! you need to plan me time. You need to write in your diary, note it on your fridge or set a reminder on your phone. Schedule in some time to do something you LOVE! For me that is sewing. I have for the last year set in my diary that I will sew for 30 minutes each day. It doesn't always happen, but when it does, I feel the stress melt away. I also plan day trips for myself. I love to get away down south and catch up with a couple of old friends and maybe even take a stroll on the beach.

Having this time out, is like having a mini holiday. Especially for busy mums. My family knows when I have been able to do this and when I haven't, as my moods can change quite starkly. 

Please do this mission, as it will help to break the feeling that you are always cleaning house or chasing children. I know that it really is my sanity saver. 

So go get your diary or planner and schedule it in!

God Bless

Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment