Monday 6 January 2014

Get organised in 30 days, Day 6

Welcome to a new week. I hope that you are all enjoying the challenges so far. We have been busy in the ODAAT house. Over the course of the weekend, we have renewed my husband's wardrobe after he has successfully lost 20 kilograms. He happily announced that he has removed all clothes that have an X on the label. Whilst renewing his wardrobe he even got some M's. We have been busy re organising our daughter's room and doing a spot of gardening. And Yes I did give myself a facial on Friday night!

So onto today's Challenge...

Declutter Mission!! (AKA Stash, Trash or Go)

Time to take your timer, Rubbish bag and 2 containers into the room that is bugging you the most. 
Set your timer for 15 minutes and STASH the stuff that need to be put away in one container, Stuff the TRASH in the bag and stow the stuff that really needs to GO.





My daughter's bedroom has been my Bugbear for the last few weeks. So we have stowed some of the toys that she has outgrown and put them aside, ready for a future addition to the family or a person who is in need. Which ever comes first. I threw out all of the broken toys, or ones that were not worth keeping and then re organised her room so that she can play and so that mummy can get in a vacuum the floor tomorrow. 


even Hunter approves




















I have also set up a reading box for her as she is learning to read, right next to her CD player. I am really happy with what was achieved today, as we have one empty storage container in her cubby cubes.
I took a little longer in here as I got on a roll and the kids were happily watching a movie. Hope you can see the changes happening in your home one day at a time

Have Fun and get going!

God Bless,
Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment