Tuesday 7 January 2014

Get Organised in 30 Days, Day 7

Getting the House Ship Shape 

Our homes are starting to look a lot neater and tidier now, especially with all that lovely decluttering that you have been getting into. Make sure that you are Emptying your GO basket on a weekly basis to your favourite goodwill or give to a person that needs the item. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP IT ALL STORED IN YOUR HOUSE OR SHED! I have filled the boot of my car ready for today's drop off. I like to do this on Tuesday as part of my cleaning day. I get all the junk out of the house and clean the bins. I also like to to my detail cleaning on Tuesday.

So today we are attacking some detail cleaning jobs. Each should only take about 5 minutes. remember to set your timer and have fun with it. Crank up the music and swing those hips, because You need to keep the fun it!

Today's Tasks

  1. Grab your Cobweb broom and go after those cobwebs. No Freeloaders allowed on this ship!
  2. Grab a feather duster or damp rag and clean the skirting boards. Don't get too fussy, maybe even get the kids to have a game of ship to shore and get them dusting the boards for you ;)
  3. Grab a cloth and your all purpose spray and clean off all those finger prints on the light switches. While your at it give the door handle a spit shine (clean) too!
So in 15 minutes, or maybe 30 if the kids are having too much fun, you will have a few more of those tasks done that we all forget about.

Hope you all are taking care in this heat, I know my kids are going to be in the pool again today. Stay safe and have fun, One day at a time

God Bless
Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment