Wednesday 29 January 2014

Get organised in 30 days, Day 29

Can you believe we have nearly completed this challenge?? What an achievement. You should all be very proud of what you have done in your homes over the last month. You have decluttered, got financially aware, made better use of your time, cleaned your kitchens and bedrooms. We have learned about planning "Me" time and projects, made time for our families and I have managed to walk you through all of this and not completely fall apart!

I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me to share my knowledge and techniques. Without these people I would not have even considered writing on a regular basis. It has been a major challenge for me to transfer thoughts to paper and then expand them onto this blog. I have had to open up about myself in a way I have not been able to do in the past. This journey for me has also helped me reduce my anxiety and may one day lead to write the book that I have also been challenged to write.

For now, I am going to enjoy working on my quilt project, which I will share with you tomorrow.

Organisation Day

Well for the 2nd to last day of our challenge is a tough one for some. I can proudly state that my decluttering buddy Tash, did this over the weekend and the difference is amazing!

Today we are going to go through our DVD collections and decide what you love and what you really don't need. If your anything like me, you have kids DVD's that the kids are no longer watching or have grown out of. 
Our other task today is going to be to organise one area in your craft room or your kids' craft supplies.

Once you have completed these tasks, remove the donations and place them in your car immediately. Next time you are out, donate them to your favourite charity. 

Have a wonderful and Blessed day!

God Bless
Rivkah

0 comments:

Post a Comment